BURST PIPES & LEAKS
Burst pipes in the water system is a common plumbing problem but can also be one of the costliest if it isn’t addressed efficiently and effectively. Water damage can affect your property and its structure. Some of the causes of burst pipes are treet roots, corrosion, reactions to other materials, water freezing or the quality of tubing used. Our plumbing service offers a quick solution to these types of problems and at an affordable price. We use the latest in pipe and water detection equipment to find the problem and quickly repair it.
Pipe leaks can cause damage internally and externally.
Some signs of leaking pipes are:
– bowed or misshaped panels
– mould growing on plasterboard
– wallpaper bubbling
– water pressure failing in your home
– an increase in your water usage
– waterpools developing
– water marks on walls
– blistering paint
– loose tiling around cubicle
– water drips on ceiling (when not in use)
– discoloration of pipes (indication of corrosion)
Examples of leaking pipes:
– shower leaks
– Burst copper pipes
– Burst water conncetions around internal fixtures
– leaking taps and drainage
– cracked or damaged sewerpipes / stormwater drains
Any leaks you notice around your house, our experienced team will repair promptly and efficiently.
We pride ourselves in quality workmanship at the very best price, so give Andy Handy’s Plumbing a go today!